Why Choose Marbella?
• 320 days of sunshine a year!
• Considered to be the best tennis club in the south of Spain
• The beautiful old town of Marbella offers galleries, cafes, tapas etc all in a charming setting of narrow streets and lovely courtyards
• The fabulous 5 star Puente Romano Hotel which is attached to the tennis club of the same name
• A beautiful coastline within walking distance of the tennis club and hotel
Puente Romano Tennis Club
The Puente Romano 5 star tennis club and the Puente Romano 5 star hotel are situated in one of the best locations in the south of Spain!
The club is situated on on the Costa del Sol, between Marbella and the lively port of Puerto Banús, just 35 minutes drive from Málaga Airport.
When first opened it was managed by the legendary tennis player, Bjorn Borg and is now run by the charismatic manager and head coach, Ramon Campuzano who will attend to your every need while at the club!
The club has hosted several ATP tour events and hosts annually a WTA event in April.
The combination of one of the "leading hotels of the world" together with one of the best clay court tennis clubs in Spain make this an experience not to be missed!